- How much does The Blogger Programme cost?
We offer different pricing packages depending on your needs. Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be in touch with more details.
- Can someone show me how it all works?
We’d love to! You can book a platform demo by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a trial period?
Yes, there is a 7 day trial that will allow you to play around with the platform and post your first Opportunity.
- How many brand accounts can I manage at once?
Depending on your subscription, you can manage from one to a million!
- How many users can manage a brand?
Depending on your subscription, you can involve as many team members as you’d like.
- How do I add or replace a user?
From your Dashboard, you can add a user by selecting “Invite New Member”, and delete one by, you guessed it, pressing delete in front of the name.
- Is my agency profile public?
No, only the individual brands accounts are.
- How do I assign an existing user to a new brand?
From the agency dashboard, click on New Brand then choose the desired Account Manager.
- Can I recover a deleted brand?
No, so please quadruple-check before you play with our tempting Delete button!
- How do I create opportunities for each of my separate accounts?
First, choose the brand you want to create an opportunity for. Then click Opportunity > Create New. You can repeat this for every brand you manage.
- Can I share shortlists across different brands?
No, you will need to create independent shortlists for all of your brands.
- Can one influencer work on several of my campaigns at once?
Yes, absolutely. The more, the merrier.
- Can I ask for the influencers’ contact details?
Yes, don’t be shy!
- Do I need to pay influencers?
If you’re not quite clear on how to provide compensation for influencers yet, this article might help you: http://blog.thebloggerprogramme.com/5-things-to-know-when-paying-influencers-infographic/
- Where can I see my subscription details?
Click on your logo on the top right corner, then select Profile.
- Can I terminate my contract early?
No you can’t, you little rebel. However, if you're not entirely satisfied with the service please get in touch and we'll work hard to win your heart back.
- I’ve not received a password reset email, what do I do?
Cry about it, then try requesting a new one or checking your junk/spam inbox. If this still doesn’t work please email email@example.com and we can cry together!