Help and Frequently Asked Questions
- Is The Blogger Programme open worldwide?Yes. Whether you’re in London or Bali, you’re more than welcome.
- How much does it cost?You can sign up to The Blogger Programme for the bargain price of zero pounds (although we accept donuts deliveries).
- Do I have to have an actual blog to sign up?A blog is not required. You can also use Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
- Do I need to have a minimum number of followers to sign up?No, but in order to make the most out of the platform and have the best chance to be selected for opportunities, we would recommend you to have at least 3000 genuine followers.
- Do I need to sign a contract to work with TBP?No, but you might be asked by a brand to agree on specific terms for your collaboration later on.
- Which criteria do I need to meet to apply to opportunities?Brands sets their own criteria to select influencers and you will see them on the Opportunity details. The platform will not allow you to apply if you do not meet the criteria.
- Does the brand need to approve my content before it’s published?This really depends on the brand’s guidelines so you can discuss this with them once you have been accepted for an opportunity.
- Can you notify me of relevant opportunities?Yes, we’ll send regular updates highlighting exciting opportunities you are eligible for, you can also browse through our opportunity page on the platform anytime.
- How do I get paid?If you have been accepted for a paid campaign and assuming you have provided them with your bank details, the brand will pay you directly for your work.
- Can I negotiate the fee of an opportunity?Brands might already have a budget in mind but may be open to negotiation, feel free to discuss this directly with them.
- I only want to do paid campaigns, is that possible?Of course, but you never know what great opportunities a gifting or unpaid campaign could bring you in the future!
- What kind of brands can I find on TBP?All kinds! We work with small businesses and start ups, all the way up to household names in fashion, beauty, lifestyle, travel, tech, homeware and many more.
- Can I contact a brand directly through the platform?Yes. Just click on Brands, check their page and drop them a message.
- What if the brand is unresponsive?There’s not much we can do about that unfortunately but we recommend you to keep trying - be patient and persistant!
- How do I link my social media accounts to The Blogger Programme?When signing up, you will be asked to enter your social media usernames, and the system will take care of the rest for you.
- My TBP profile does not show the right number of followers, what can I do?We are undergoing some changes with our social media stats provider, which means that our data is likely to be temporarily incorrect. We are working on a solution as we speak!
- How can I delete my account?We’re very sad to see you go, but if you definitely made up your mind drop us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be able to help.
- I read this entire FAQ and still need help.We’re cool with that! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get someone to help you out.