- How much does The Blogger Programme cost?
We offer different pricing packages depending on your needs. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch with more details.
- What type of business can join the platform?
All kinds! We work with small businesses and start ups, all the way up to household names in fashion, beauty, lifestyle, travel, tech, homeware and many more.
- Can someone show me how it all works?
We’d love to! You can book a demo by emailing email@example.com and one of the team will be more than happy to help.
- Is there a trial period?
Yes, there is a 7 day trial that will allow you to play around with the platform and post your first Opportunity.
- How do I write the perfect brief?
A clear, personalised brief will help you stand out. You can check out our dedicated article on our blog: http://blog.thebloggerprogramme.com/how-to-create-an-effective-influencer-brief/
- How can I create an Opportunity on the platform?
Click on Opportunity > Create New. Come up with a title, a brief, your influencer requirements, and you’re all set!
- How can I edit an Opportunity?
Click on Opportunity > Manage. Hover over the one you want to edit, and click Edit.
- How many opportunities can I publish?
Numbers start from 10 per year to unlimited, depending on your subscription.
- Can you write a brief for me?
We can help you come up with creative ideas for sure - if you have a Customer Success Manager, please get in touch with them. However, if you need us to take extra care of you and don’t mind a little increase in our standards rates, then let’s dance. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll have a chat!
- How can I view and manage applications for my campaigns?
Click on Opportunities > Manage > Applications.
- How many influencers do you have on the platform?
Our fast-growing database counts currently nearly 40,000 influencers.
- Can I ask for the influencers’ contact details?
Yes, don’t be shy!
- Can I ask the influencer to sign an agreement for our collaboration?
Yes. If you have some specific guidelines, you can send it to the influencers before the collaboration starts.
- Can I use the influencer’s content for my own social channels?
Yes, but make sure you credit them when you do.
- Can I see who the influencer’s audience is?
Yes! By visiting an influencer’s profile you get access to data on their audience, engagement and their content.
- How do I choose the right influencers for my campaign?
For the best tips on how to pick influencers for your campaigns, check out our dedicated blog articles: http://blog.thebloggerprogramme.com/8-questions-to-ask-influencers-before-collaborating/ and http://blog.thebloggerprogramme.com/find-an-influencer-with-your-target-audience/
- Do I need to pay influencers?
If you’re not quite clear on compensation standards, this article might help you: http://blog.thebloggerprogramme.com/5-things-to-know-when-paying-influencers-infographic/
- I’ve not received a password reset email, what do I do?
Cry about it, then try requesting a new one or checking your junk/spam inbox. If this still doesn’t work please email email@example.com and we can cry together!
- Where can I change my brand details?
Click on your brand logo on the top right corner, then click on Brand Profile.
- Can I cancel my contract before its termination date?
No you can’t, you little rebel. However, if you're not entirely satisfied with the service please get in touch and we'll work hard to win your heart back.
- I read this entire FAQ and still need help.
No worries! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.